The Tales editorial team is now accepting submissions of poetry, short fiction and creative nonfiction (CNF), for inclusion in our 2016-2017 anthology.
Poems of up to 50 lines and prose pieces of up to 3000 words will be considered for publication.
Submissions close Friday Dec 23rd 2016. The anthology will be launched in June 2017.
Please refer to the Submission Guidelines below.
- Please ensure your work has been carefully edited and proofread before sending it to us.
- Poetry submitted should not exceed 50 lines (per poem); prose pieces (fiction or creative nonfiction) should not exceed 3000 words.
- Submit your work via email as a Microsoft Word attachment ONLY (.doc or .docx not PDF or other).
- Please submit each work individually via a separate email and include your full name and contact details.
- Email your submissions to: email@example.com
- Depending on what kind of writing you are submitting, please use one of the following subject headings:
Poetry_Your Name_Title (e.g. Poetry_Jane Smith_Happiness)
Fiction_Your Name_Title (e.g. Fiction_Tom Jones_The Haunted House)
CNF_Your Name_Title (e.g. CNF_Mary Sanders_Holidaying With Children)
- To be considered for publication, all work must be submitted prior to midnight of Friday Dec 23rd 2016.
- All writers will be notified in the New Year of the decision regarding the suitability of their work for the anthology.
- Featured authors will receive a complimentary copy of the anthology.
- For more information and enquiries, email: firstname.lastname@example.org